the crew never rape their own , page-144

1. 8,527 Posts.
    thanks Rabbitoh - for the backup -

is this the same girl?

My recall was that the girl I spoke of was only 14 - but perhaps such murders of the innocent are put on for regular entertainment!

can we imagine the horror - the furore - if such happened here - eventually? If we don't protest! Some truck pulls up outside the local supermarket, in some Australian pedestrian mall - one night - and some innocent child is brutally, summararily hanged - "authorities" telling us - lying through their teeth - that she's really 18 - that her abuser is "innocent" - that this was all HER fault - and so she must die. YOUR daughter, or mine- perhaps? The perpetrator gets off scot free. He's sacred- he's MALE!

As if, via her being "18", that somehow condones this murderous brutality?

The real culprit watches - and drives off, scot free?

This so-called Sharia "law" may appeal to some - to us, in Australia, it is a vile anethema. We don't want it. We must do all we can to stop it becoming unassailable.

May it never come to this. But it will, given time, if we're all mice, and not men - (or women) - if we're too weak and cowardly to speak out against such butchery.

Such vile, putrid injustice. This Sharia Law - so beloved of radical Islamists - BAHHH!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.