SVL 2.94% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

The crooks are back today!

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    I would not be worrying about someone taking my silver at gunpoint! It is the thieving bastards at JPM who manage to do what they want and scam as much silver as they want without guns – as they have done for the last 5+ years. This morning they smash down the price by 45c at open. For fear of being moderated, JPM are without doubt, the greatest criminal syndicate of the modern era and continue to be so. The proof is in the COT reports, produced by the very same regulators who are supposed to prevent such blatant routing of markets.

I guess we really should not be surprised when an openly corrupt Empire like the USA, in its final stages of decay, resorts to any extreme to prolong and gouge as much from markets as possible. This is not even manipulation or stealing by stealth, this is blatant ‘in the light of day’, theft.

Just watch these scumbags gouge the markets deeper as they try to get out of their record breaking short positions. We are now under the 50day MA so I guess the ‘technical traders’ will line up in true Lemming style and feed the Commercials as they have done since JPM did a deal to take over the Bear Sterns shorts in 2008.

Don’t you just love an overtly corrupt and manipulated market like silver?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 16.0¢ $1.002M 6.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239975 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 818558 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.