AGU 0.00% 1.4¢ aurium resources limited

the crooks are back, page-10

1. 2,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    Scook still has a heap of tenements looking for a home. Enough for another half a dozen b/s private companies. That's plenty more AGU scrip if his crew get control. He will need to vend some of the leases soon otherwise it may start costing them real money.

If he gets control of AGU he will contaminate GPN & YRR once again.

Blue Valley have also started applying for new tenements as well, so that's a bad sign for all 3 companies.

If Quinn and crew hold on, AGU will soon have between 215m - 250m shares on issue. If Scook gets control expect the figure to eventually blow out to 700m+ imo.

A little while back I sent a report to ASIC outling some of the goings-on and players involved since early 2005. I received acknowlegement that they have the report but still waiting for an indication as to what they make of it. I reckon they may be quite busy atm as there are many small companies who have been seemingly rorted during the boom. Every transaction leaves a paper trail, it's just a matter of whether ASIC has the will or resources to follow each one to its conclusion. The "big picture" promoted by Tolli and his boys has now become a game of "join the dots".

It will be interesting to see who jumps to the defence of the old crew. Will anyone be willing to stick their head up to defend their mates?

In the meantime I watch this unfold with a sense of morbid curiosity. Good luck to anyone still holding from the time of the float.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.