AMX 1.11% 45.5¢ aerometrex limited

I have a feeling that AMX is going to explode to the upside as...

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I have a feeling that AMX is going to explode to the upside as the gold spot price slowly drifts higher and Taurus continues to soak up shares. I am tracking DML my latest investment against AMX to see which one generates the highest rate of return as I unfortunately would only like to own one miner currently. I find current and past Taurus investments very interesting and reading through substantial notices my brain recalls a book: Expectations investing by Rappaport and Mauboussin. For AMX I feel that it is a good investment based on expectations. Expectations that the project will get built. A lot of people smarter then me have backed AMX: Sprott and Taurus. Specifically with Taurus the investment team are very very smart with a wealth of experience that will be very beneficial to AMX. Such members of the team that I find interesting are Gordon Galt and Michael Anderson ex managing directors of Newcrest Mining and Exco Resources with Anderson currently sitting on the AMX board. Hopefully AMX stays at the 30c mark for a while. Sorry guys but I do want to buy things on the cheap :) hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $43.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 49.5¢ 45.0¢ $20.40K 44.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3417 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.