CSL 0.12% $301.12 csl limited

The CSL pattern, page-1254

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    well the macros ended last week pretty good in my opinion. my 2c is as follows:

1. the US government was funded till mid December which now means the Dems have enough time to lift the debt ceiling one way or another. There's about a 0.05% chance that the US will default, so not worried about that.
    2. I don't believe Evergrande is a big a deal as everyone goes on about and whilst its not great, it's not the same as 2008, so not worried about that.
    3. the Merck pill came out over the weekend which was great news for everyone. this greatly reduces the risk of constant Covid related sell offs.
    4. inflation, call me optimistic but i still see inflation as transitory. I'm not worried at all about stagflation, however we have to wait and see the October inflation data in a couple weeks.
    5. the Fed, so it seems like tapering will kick off in November which is ok i guess. there's a risk of a taper tantrum but it'll be hard to see it coming, but I don't see how there can be a tantrum when we all knows it's coming.

I bought a small LT parcel Friday because - I just couldn't help myself ha. but for the trade I'm really looking to see if we get a little more unsubstantiated FUD between now and the debt ceiling relief mid-October.

$275 would be ideal, but I will be watching closely over the next two weeks for an entry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$301.12
Change
0.350(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $145.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$301.69 $304.00 $298.71 $230.4M 764.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32 $301.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$301.13 937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.