CSL 0.02% $308.15 csl limited

"That is your opinion, not fact. I ask you this will you post a...

1. 16,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8308
    "That is your opinion, not fact. I ask you this will you post a video of you eating your shoe if it doesn’t go down? Will you compensate those who missed out on positions? It just seems if you are so certain, then you should be able to provide a guarantee. "

Why should anyone be asked to provide guarantees which involve compensating those who "miss out"?

Are you prepared to compensate those who lost money buying the stock when you were posting about what a good investment it was when the share price was higher than it currently is?

Perhaps @eric341 is doing what the rest of the market is probably doing, namely looking at the following chart and concluding that what is happening in it has the effect of reducing the present day value of future cash flow streams:

US 10-year bond.JPG

In other words, the opposite dynamic to when that chart was moving rapidly in the opposite direction around this time last year, which had the effect of increasing the present value of future cash flow streams and contributed to CSL's share price reaching record highs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$308.15
Change
0.050(0.02%)
Mkt cap ! $148.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$307.00 $308.63 $306.70 $75.47M 253.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12 $308.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$308.18 63 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.