IRX 0.00% 3.9¢ inhalerx limited

The Curious Case of Lifespot

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    It's been interesting to note money flowing back into a few ASX cannabis stocks as Cannabis 2.0 starts the breath of life back to a down trodden sector, even though LSH has not been one of those and understandably so, with zero revenues and a high likelihood of a capital raise.

Nevertheless, it is the unique enduring qualities that LSH exudes, where I've been buying more rather than rebalancing the portfolio on other cannabis opportunities.

The set up or reasons are:
    1. Chair buying 2 meaningful parcels based on his modest wage and quite quickly too after the 4C which clearly informed the market that discussions were ongoing with a least 1 large company. Noticeably, that same Chair finished his stint with TYM with zero shares held so that in itself should raise a few eyebrows.

2. Niv Dagan's financial support for this company has been particularly impressive~ with documented market & off market purchases inxs of 100k at around 2x the current share price.

When these 2 reasons are combined the stock has already distinguished itself from the most of the speculative micro pack, which seem only too willing to drag a share price down and cash in on lows and then "dump" positive news on unsuspecting retail to enable a natural capitalistic outcome for themselves.

3. They finally signed a deal with the aggressive Ionic, which has the lucrative West Coast market at its fingertips, to retail 500 of their vapes so really the company is at that moment on the vape side of things where if there is take up, and remembering LSH address both youth safety and quality assurance~ the 2 big issues~ a wow moment may well be lurking in the shadows of uncertainty.

4. The cash spend has been "unlifestyle like" and genuinely careful, and to boot the insiders have integrity as demonstrated by their budgets and on market buying so while SOI on issue remains at only 77 million, which is miniscule and will allow a capital raise (preferably at higher prices), in a heating up space with a world first product & first vape revenue deal signed, I continue to see extraordinary upside at around 2.5 million market capital (around 17th from the bottom of the ASX ladder).

Calling this as the most electric cannabis stock in 2020 based on all of the above and willing to lose it all knowing cannabis as well as I do.

Gltah; we're overdue
    Last edited by sapporo: 11/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14046 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.