LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

the current quarter will be a busy time for the co

1. Oak
    1,815 Posts.
    Fair price for LUM should be in the mid 40’s. All investors in Lum know the fact that Lum is oversold. I think that only a certain amount of the same shares have been traded all round anyway. If only 4TS, Istanbul and Russia will eventuate it could quite easily push the price towards the 80’s. LED panels for all these signs are being manufactured, and will be in use within 3 months. We will hear about the Moscow sign shortly. This sign will multiply projects not only in Russia. Three signs for Scandinavia are very close to finalization, so another close excitement for us in the short term. Then I can’t see any problem with a $1 mark + many other deals are in a process of negotiations so who knows where the SP will be flying then. Lumacom is comfortable with the cash, all is paid in advance, they are getting the best spots in the World, unique technology fits perfectly into the current environment. What more do we need? It’s true that the current quarter will be a busy time for the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.