HST 0.00% 16.0¢ hastie group limited

the current situation, page-2

1. 32 Posts.
    Before anyone point fingers re this being a first post – let me say I have been on Hotcopper for ages as a watcher in particular of Hastie.

I am a 32 year man of the Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration, and Building Services field I have been a contractor, client, and am currently am a high end major equipment vendor.

Ask you self what is that Hastie actually do – they actually make very little... a few super market cases under the Austral banner ..... but apart from that not much at all – they install HVAC, Electrical and Refrigeration system using other vendor plant and items – and they use sub contractor for most of pipe work and electrical actual installation works that tie it all together. They also service and repair that plant and buildings – service operation again needing a ready and voluminous ‘parts’ supply.

Now over the months of reading virtually every post on Hastie I have seen the question ‘How long will the banks continue to support Hastie ?’ ..... but never once have I seen how much longer will Hastie’s suppliers continue to support them?

Trust me the A/C Refrigeration / Building Services industry is FULL of Hastie chatter right now. The main industry get- together is ARBS – the Australian Refrigeration and Building Service ‘EXPO’ held every two years, alternating between In Sydney and Melbourne – The next one is on May 7 to 9 in Melbourne 2012 ........ If Hastie makes it to May you can be assured Hastie and the terms of trade offered to them will be a huge topic of discussion on the venue floor. Just like Bank support without their vendors / supplier support it won’t be pretty for them ...... watch this space .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.