CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

The current situation, page-2

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Yes I agree. Times are bad however as you say the IO price might recover in 1 to 20 years time which is a long hold duration that I don't think many people will do, so I expect a lot of selling.

The only thing that might stop the selling is current information, and better information flow, on how our Royalty prospects with Exxaro and Timis Mining are going and what the strategy is with European Lithium or any other deals that CFE are looking at.

Sometimes I think that the silence from CFE is a deliberate tactic to let the price of the shares drop so that the 122 million (former) African Minerals shares in CFE can be picked up cheaply by someone. For example if someone picked them up at a discount of 4 cents a share, that's less than $5 million in total. We have that amount of cash in the bank and could do that and then cancel the shares. A dividend payout of 2 cents a share would then only be $10 million, and we have that in the bank as well.

I think things are bad for everyone, not just CFE but I would like to know what strategies the board have in mind going forward. However I don't think they will share that with us - unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.