MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

the current sp dilemma

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Which is real and a total pain in the ......

So why? Well it has obviously become apparent that Bentley Capital no longer want to hold Meo stock and are trickling their holding into the market in a somewhat orderly fashion so as not to scare the natives.........

Why? Well how about someone ask Bentley rather than confront the Meo who are as oblivious to all of this as you and me.......could one expectt a direct and forthright answer from these gentlemen????

I suspect the true answer lies not with the current Meo situation but with the real reason why Bentley are ( having to....) - reducing. Otherwise it really makes no sense at all, why would a major holder, admittedly only around circa 18 months, bail out pre- drill results ( no leaks here, that is also pure bs) for less than their cost price. I suspect Bentley need cash and if there really is any justice in this scenario then I could not see a better outcome than Dr Incorporated taking the Lions share.

My take - Bentley are not selling because of any particular view of Meos chances of success or otherwise, Bentley are selling because of Bentleys current circumstances........which is forcing their hand ......which is killing our Sp in the Short Term, so don't sell, hold, relax, and see who the lucky folk are who pop up on the next T20......I truly hope it's a company called -
    - " BeDazzled..." .....which is an epic movie with Peter Cook a la Derek and Clive......

If I had the dough I'd happily buy the lot they're offloading - no can do!
    Cheers Ort

Ps. Sharkie, can you drop into Seaaoc for us southerners...? Or any other vigilant Meomites - would be appreciated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.