CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

the current state of cfu

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    You know the best thing right now about CFU is that the focus has moved back to the technology again and not on the financial worries.

The risks are still there, but they were always present as they are with any tech stock. What we have now is a growing product portfolio to cover a broader spectrum of the market and a much more advanced technology in terms of outputs and reliability. All we need are some concrete orders.

What would be a reasonable price target? Well pre-meltdown we were stuck in the 35-50c range with the negatives of some writedowns already announced and technical hurdles to be overcome. Post-SPP issue, that equates to 12-16 c, a range we are now approaching - although I didn't expect to be here so soon.

But realistically, the risk of writedowns is no longer present and much of the technical risks have been moderated. Even with the fall through of the Nuon order, I think the current state of affairs is more positive, so a share price north of 20c seems reasonable to me in the near-medium term future. With orders, expect that to be much higher...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.