CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Thanks in advance Rgdk, for any of those questions that you...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Thanks in advance Rgdk, for any of those questions that you manage to ask and forward the response to.

Whilst being at risk of being overly needy, is it possible to add just one more, in case you do manage to corner one of those techos and quizz them?!

Can the unit be made in a different shape, other than a dishwasher?!

A number of households (I'd guess 20% + ) wouldn't have a particularly wide side passage, nor an appropriate place to whack a mini-generator box elsewhere without being a total eyesore. The ultimate shape is something that fits neatly across the side of a wall (don't really matter how high or long, it's the depth that's at issue), much like water heaters.

A couple of months ago our old hot water system packed it in, and we had a serious look at solar (given that CFU products weren't on the table yet) but had to discount it because we couldn't find any storage tanks that were shallow enough. We ended up getting a Rinai flow-through unit just to get more access room on the side of our house. I'd imagine this would be an issue for a significant number of households. If it is an issue for even 10% if not 20% or higher, it would be good to have other dimensions to sell extra units.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.