BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

The Curse of Time (& staying positive)

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    All of the below is my opinion, not in any way financial advice to invest. DYOR

I think the company fundamentals are, and have always been very strong.
    I think the financing model is very clever, and I wish it had been more fully disclosed previously (enough so we as shareholders understood the growth strategy of this company). Thanks to the posters here for analysing their report so thoroughly, it certainly assisted my understanding!
    I think the market sentiment has dropped extensively due to rapid, negative media attention, coupled with silence.
    I think the company is going to release a stellar half-yearly report, but I think for the short term this won't stabilise a SP which will open in the red.

In total, I think we have suffered from the curse of time - silence has led to uncertainty, negativity has led to a movement towards selling this stock, and the overall market will react in kind. And after our 42% drop it became clear to me how many people really do sell on "fact", or the illusion herein.

Personally I believe in BIG's vision, I think they will be a disruptor to this industry and I know management will have learnt from this experience in spades. I will continue to hold, because to me the fundamentals of their strategy, their growth and their market placement haven't changed.

Good luck to all holders, I hope we see the light at the end of this silent tunnel relatively soon. Paper losses in the short term won't, in my opinion, sustain for much longer than that.

Think BIG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.