VYS 0.00% 37.5¢ vysarn limited

the cusp

1. 13,252 Posts.
    I sit here reading and laughing at some of the posts. But those who are full time and I know there are a few of you realize the cusp on what MHM is on. Yeah we all take profit on a good drill result or a good announcement. But this is not just a good announcement, this gives gives you direction. This announcement basically say it works and Alcoa are coming out to look.

MHM has never guilded or pumped there annoucements for them to mention becoming a gobal partner of one of the US's top companies, send a message that talks are advanced Alcoa want MHM (Alecro Tech) and want it badly for how many multi Billion
    dollar companies visit 25 mil companies with senior execs.

Cap raises are a fake calls by those with no idea, we are dealing with fixed contracts on fixed income with major global partners. Banks lend companies like this money. The only cap raise I see would be around $6 as instos would want a piece and without much dilution MHM could pay backs loan and have a big buffer.

To me this stock is heading towards a divi paying blue chip,
    Its only the start of the roller coaster to those that get off don't look back move on. To those that stay on enjoy the ride it will be a pretty good one and financially rewarding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $105.9K 276.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40842 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 11787 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.