OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

The Cyber Security Blockchain link, page-38

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Because in my view this poster as enthusiastic and exuberant as he/she is, likes to attach new catchwords to a company that is clearly struggling on many fronts.

These new catchwords are likely designed to catch the uneducated or boisterous (gambler) investor in a flurry of get rich quick fervour. Or indeed trap holders who have seen their money disintegrate over time. All in my opinion.

I am a contrarian investor by nature and I have read the rudimentary thesis that r101 spruiks. Not that i place any weighting on this at all or anything on HC.

I have also done my own research and at one time moons ago... owned a very large holding in XPE--and by extension took a hefty loss in capital hoping against hope that the MOU after MOU would come to fruition as i genuinely believed in the tech and the strong macro-economic tailwinds that IOT have.

I appreciate that some have taken greater hits and this makes me hugely upset for them and their families.

The case for a turnaround story based on key words such as crypto and block-chain etc are in my view completely unsubstantiated. This only represents a top down view which does has some credence...when one looks at the bottom up view of the company our thesis is diminished given the facts surrounding the company. We need the top down and bottom up to share the same meal---and they ain't!!!!

It does not even represent a technical entry-let alone a fundamental one.

We even have doubts coming from management in a recent earnings/?? ann?? report? that their ability to remain solvent (i stand to be corrected on this line) is in question. Please enlighten me if this is not the case, as i have not actively followed the stock for some time.

If this is true....what greater risk could you possibly expose your capital too???

This company in my view has a history of MOU's that have led to no firm agreement. A managerial team that has ? expressed doubts in its own ability to remain profitable. A market cap of 8mil, a stacked sell/buy side a history of under-performance whilst salary's have not been aligned with this (in my view) under-performance.....the list just goes on and on and on and on.

Even with the mktcap of 8mil the downside risk is inherently more than the upside gain. I am not averse to taking on massive risk with large capital. But in my view this does not meet the criteria for me to pull the trigger.

When i see names such as Charlies Bucket in here, clearly a retail guy/gal same as me....trying to get ahead in order to provide the best possibilities for his family a lot of anger consumes me about this company.

I am absolutely speculating here that the name could be set up for his/her son daughter in order to further them in this life as i did for my kids (i could be completely wrong) and absolute respect to Charlie and his posts, but the name struck a chord with me that people in good faith set up buckets for their kids and placed their misguided faith (as did i) in this company.

I digress, and i am not accusing R101 of ramping, i respect his view and the company may be a turnaround story. It does (in my view) not represent any form of entry or any form of capital risk whatsoever.

This is not a contrarian trade it is a value trap. Contrarian trades have an underlying value attached, likely underlying profit/earnings-and are simply unloved by the markets for whatever means....This is a value trap-for entries and a value trap for existing holders, all in my own opinions.

All IMO.

Good day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.