OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

The Cyber Security Blockchain link, page-43

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Dont worry Mr R, i know from so many other posts and my past successes that the Negs and their "sell" sentiment suddenly turn to Buy (weak minded haha) when things pick up and many of them hurting for putting all their eggs in one basket when this was around 8c - the cardinal sin of stock trading. Me and others DO appreciate your research work in that area and its our personal decision if it relates directly to XPE future or the tech xpeds offering is too tenuous to make an impact as in past; promises were never met. Just keep posting and ignore negative people because NO ONE really knows the long term outcome for this struggling Stock and i want to hear all relevant info no matter how close or abstract or way our it seems.
    Dick Smith used to say he only surrounded himself with the BEST people that way he can only end up BETTER than others- and he has success after success. Negativity only eats at you and brings you down to the lowest common denominator. hmm (labour haha) Keep posting and put those bad people on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.