OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Good morning Wanty. If that is all you got out of it that is...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Good morning Wanty.
    If that is all you got out of it that is fine.
    To publically rubbish a man who has achieved $2 billion in sales from his patents, along with having countless patents producing huge revenue is a dark mark on your character.
    Of course you fail to see any connection mentioned as you are not a holder.

I am the first to admit XPED have made mistakes in the past, but the $1 trillion space that XPED has imbedded itself in now is game changing.
    This cybersecurity space will dwarf the Cobalt/Lithium heat, and in the next few weeks, Cybersecurity will be on everyones lips, especially here on hotcopper.
    You only have to see this space developing rapidly on Bloomburg and on Wall street. Every small company will want to grab a piece of the Cybersecurity space.
    But XPE have not only grabbed this space, but they have also used this to develop cybersecurity in Blockchain wallet technology, into the Cryptocurrency EXCHANGE.
    This is company changing and beyond anything we can imagine in terms of future revenue base for XPE.

I like all opinions, both positive and negative. The tone here is about to change. Enjoy holders.

Good day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.