KAR 5.75% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

the "d" day

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

First of all I'm very proud that 979 people read my "positive look" on Friday.
    Uowwww looks a record.
    In my case receive high thumbs up (like after Petrochina answer) is not so easy considering my "enemies"(laughing) always thumbs down doesn't matter what I write..

But in the end of the day we are not at popularity contest,correct? we are all here to make money with Karoon, some short,some medium and some long term.

This is my subject today and pleasse put attention.

Even with some broker NOT UPDATE with the past events the average(meaning really consensus) the KAR share should be around 8.73 ..Lets sday for sake of round mind 9.00

But this is BEFORE all that discoveries commercial alliances,new major investors and so on..

Now assume that they certainly must re-rate to up-side..
    How much ? Who knows... ? But also for the sake of example lets say the conservatives goes from 9 to 10 and the enthusiastics that before was 10 now to 12.

Meaning the new average maybe will come to 10.50

Now be fast and look the share at 7 and calculate 50% profit in one year (from 7 to ...? 10.5o Bingo !!!

All that to say what ?

"Any sale less than 9.00" at that stage is reallY in my opinion) a huge a huge mistake ...
    Unless something really bad comes, the share goes easy to 9 and new good news will push towards 10.

Sell to 7. or 7.5 or 8 or 8.5 is really a mistake.

Buy ?

Yesssssssssssssssssss... in the interval between 7 and 7.5 is a huge bargain price.Between 7.50 and 8 its a good price.
    Between 8 and 8.5 is a dangerous zone but still manageble with tide stop losses. More than 8.5 you must be couregeous to bid to make 10% (running so many risks to also loose 10%.

We have the next weeks the consolidation of many informations but the scenario is more than clear

a) the brokers rated KAR with P's of 10%,20% or 50%... we are coming strongly to 90% P's

b) they rated plenty areas very conservative like 3TCF..looks like more than acceptable(inclusive for our new partner and expert in O&G 7TCF.)

And all of that without talk about the new area bought (Carnavon) or Peru fields.
    Just Poseidon can easy achieve the company value of 10,00(yes without be a dreamer of 10 to 15TCF)

We are talking today a different company than 1 month ago or 2 months ago.

We are talking about a company WITH PROVEN reserves and commercial company.

More than that... a "consumer partner".. What somebody can ask more than that ?

I have no idea what will happen with the share today,but something I can say,...
    I bought full my capacity between Friday and yesterday inclusive.

Who doesn't buy now,bye bye...later will really be difficult discover new entry point.

The shorters ?

They can buy immidiately(now at first second) and make the first loss(always the smallest),or they can be really naif and pocker players and wait.
    That can cost them a fortune (just to remind 1 dollar in 40,000 shares is 40,000 aussies... Bad loss isn't it ?
    Imagine 2 or 3 dollars per share..

Well thats it.. lets see todays market after so crazy moment of announcement(few minutes before close yesterday.)

I'm not PR of the people here but I would really say thanks for a lot o people from Ya, gashunter,profit, froggy, syndication,black,bellas,bripoz,jalz,secondl,harold,rathmore,commodore,johnlucas,jimmyoz,drwazza,scitty uowwww impossible write all,but they come here very frequent and leave his/her impression his/her opinion some with amazing homeworks with charts or calculations or geological information or market feelings.
    Really I think this is one the most prolific and quality treads in entire hotcopper

Good day and good luck everyone !!!

Cato
    (ignored but not so much)

I know plenty other good and valuable names but really a pain write all..apologies for that guys/gals..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.100(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.474B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.85 $1.78 $10.19M 5.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40861 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 25012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.