"the daily reckoning australia", page-10

1. 2,710 Posts.
    I don't follow all there advice by any means, but they do invariably, on a daily basis, provide an interesting angle to Australian and Global markets.

They have a strong bias for precious metals as they follow the doctrine of Austrian Economics which espouses sound money. Sound money, unlike our current global fiat currencies, has to be backed by something real. Usually gold or silver.

If you just followed their advice on buying physical gold and silver over the last ten years you would be much better off than the vast majority of investor/traders.

My personal journey started with Daily Reckonings, then becoming interested in their articles on the Austrian School of Economics and following that up with the discovery of mises.org website and then, from there, the seamless transition to Libertarianism.

Every year for the last 20 or so years I have paid capital gains on my share trading/investing. Much of the success for me has been following the principles of Libertarianism and the Austrian School of Economics.

I thank Daily Reckoning for setting me down that path. And considering you get their daily emails for free it is an absolute bargain.

But a warning. You go down this path then you generally start to see why most governments are decidedly poor and specifically, how abysmally bad our current government is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.