I urge every one to share this, to take the time and actually...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    I urge every one to share this, to take the time and actually understand what is at play for Australia and the rest of the world... you will have to click on the link to watch the video as that is the only way you will have access to it..

This will help many understand what the agenda at play is, understanding what our government is up to.. Be prepared for the new world order...

When Covid started I always said to friends and family, I even posted on here numerous times:
    "Yes biological warfare is upon us, but fear what is to come more than the virus itself, fear the vaccine, fear the agenda at play, be prepared for communism and total control of the common people"... many agreed with me, but more thought I was just another conspiracist ... Fact is we are being controlled and we are excepting this as the new norm... Our own constitution has been undermined...

Revealing truth as the world now views Australia, a country under siege from their constantly elected governments who dismiss the constitution to maintain total control of political agenda programs. Take your time to understand what is being said in this video, see the truth for what it is and for what is coming ...

The Damning Truth of What is Going on in Australia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.