An experimental drug which has an EUA (emergency use...

1. 1,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    An experimental drug which has an EUA (emergency use authorisation) from the TGA is suffering the same fate as the Global Cooling scare of the 70s (an imminent ice age ).
    Just as the Cooling morphed into a failed Global Warming scare that morphed into Climate Change and now has lost relevance we have a new crisis!
    The drug loosely referred to as a vaccine touted to save us from Covid 19 now is now acknowledged as failing to to protect us from the virus, failing to prevent those vaccinated from spreading the disease, is not effective against new strains and the effect on the recipients immune system will mean they require ongoing booster shots probably for the rest of their lives.
    There are many proposed treatments being trialled at present besides the current ones being pushed so hard by big pharma and governments.
    I am not an anti vaxxer.
    From the data I have seen these current experimental drugs are not vaccines and alter the bodies immune system.
    I will isolate if necessary for my own protection from this growing group of superspreaders that think being part of an experimental drug trial is going to make them bulletproof.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.