AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

the dark horse..hpv thereaupitic vaccinne

1. 3,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    Stuck in a 2 hour traffc jam with an ipad for company. Some consequent thinking and research results for HC friends to ponder over the weekend in lieu of the anxiously awaited announcement on capital raising which is expected to appear Monday morning.

Cleo's excellent posts yesterday did not include the HPV therapeutic phase 1 trial in the Morgans? List as being part of what the $ 10 mil funding will be used for.
    Obviously the HSV vaccinne phase 2 and Cardiocel marketing efforts are the priorities needing funding among other current needs.

The thereauputic HPV vaccinne seems to hide in the background of news yet this is the coup de gras for Prof Frazers earlier success with Gardasil. The most solid info on that front I rely upon is the Admedus announcement in november 2012 .

“These are very promising results for this program. We are moving another step closer to developing a therapeutic treatment for HPV-associated cervical cancer,” said Lee Rodne, Group Managing Director of Allied Healthcare Group.
    Web reference below.

Remember Admedus Vaccinnes has this new vaccinne development...gardasil vetsion 2 in its ownership umbrella via the aquisition of Coridon.

I have referred to the relationship between Bill Gates and Prof Frazer in another post, however please keep in mind that Prof Frazer is an advisor to both the WHO and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on the human pappiloma virus front..HPV.

My simple assumption is that when Admedus and Prof Frazer want to move the HPV thereapeutic vaccinne from clinical trials into a phase 1 and later phase 2 trial there are ample sources of funding and global support to make that happen. Admedis are sitting on a tsuami of support to drive that one based on the gardasil success. Its just the next step or advancement in that development.

http://www.coridon.com/files/AHG_HPV_Therapeutic_Vaccine_Announcement_15_November_2012.pdf

Professor Frazer advises the WHO and the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation on papillomavirus viriis
    Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.