AVR 1.92% $18.55 anteris technologies ltd

The Data., page-10

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    OK all AVRers.... pray tell me what has changed within the Coys operations and path. Me no understand.
    Note ---I am sure you will take it all in jest.

- Heart valve problems from a recent survey has shown a drop in need of valve replacements - No such survey
    - Our valve does not do what it is supposed to do - Not so.
    - Wayne 'spat the dummy' and taken out as CEO -No way
    - The bench test figures are not correct - No--- so good they ran out of 000000000000
    - The Doctors who performed the 5 patient trial are at logger heads -Not so, No way.
    - The results from the 5 patient trial are so good Doctors are sceptical- No/Yes /No /Yes ???
    - There are no more patients in need of heart valve replacement - What -you are joking !
    - The implantation method is now obsolete - No the old method and the valves are.
    - The FDA has closed up shop and not taking any more trials - No They are astounded from results - and are clearing the way for AVR??
    - Not a single thing has changed and the Coy is on track for success with the valve and implantation process- YES

So why the drop ------ nervousness - All the crap talk of 'chicken littles'. YES
    -Oh, and of course - 'The Media' good news does not sell -YES the good old media- Headlines 'Market drops $Billions ....
    but often a Little scarce on 'Market up $Billions

- Then maybe Putin --- 'puttin the bootin' ? ? ? ? Wars come and go - ???? No one likes them YES true
    - The unknown -- YES but we know what AVR is all about ...

So as far as AVR is concerned - what has changed - Oh yes :- The Judas Goat Syndrome - common in investment, and other , cycles.

"A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific ................often the slaughter house ?" And maybe those who sold --- got slaughtered?

So did you sell ?? Your choice of course ! Remember you sell someone buys, me thinks, those in the know are laughing.

No one gets mine - or the families....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.55
Change
0.350(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $356.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.20 $18.62 $18.20 $68.60K 3.738K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $18.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.90 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.