AVR 0.22% $18.35 anteris technologies ltd

OK all AVRers.... pray tell me what has changed within the Coys...

1. 5,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    OK all AVRers.... pray tell me what has changed within the Coys operations and path. Me no understand.
    Note ---I am sure you will take it all in jest.

- Heart valve problems from a recent survey has shown a drop in need of valve replacements - No such survey
    - Our valve does not do what it is supposed to do - Not so.
    - Wayne 'spat the dummy' and taken out as CEO -No way
    - The bench test figures are not correct - No--- so good they ran out of 000000000000
    - The Doctors who performed the 5 patient trial are at logger heads -Not so, No way.
    - The results from the 5 patient trial are so good Doctors are sceptical- No/Yes /No /Yes ???
    - There are no more patients in need of heart valve replacement - What -you are joking !
    - The implantation method is now obsolete - No the old method and the valves are.
    - The FDA has closed up shop and not taking any more trials - No They are astounded from results - and are clearing the way for AVR??
    - Not a single thing has changed and the Coy is on track for success with the valve and implantation process- YES

So why the drop ------ nervousness - All the crap talk of 'chicken littles'. YES
    -Oh, and of course - 'The Media' good news does not sell -YES the good old media- Headlines 'Market drops $Billions ....
    but often a Little scarce on 'Market up $Billions

- Then maybe Putin --- 'puttin the bootin' ? ? ? ? Wars come and go - ???? No one likes them YES true
    - The unknown -- YES but we know what AVR is all about ...

So as far as AVR is concerned - what has changed - Oh yes :- The Judas Goat Syndrome - common in investment, and other , cycles.

"A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific ................often the slaughter house ?" And maybe those who sold --- got slaughtered?

So did you sell ?? Your choice of course ! Remember you sell someone buys, me thinks, those in the know are laughing.

No one gets mine - or the families....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.35
Change
0.040(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $352.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.13 $69.15K 3.766K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 383 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.