Director,I'll try to limit myself to simple contradictions (less...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Director,

I'll try to limit myself to simple contradictions (less wiggle room)

Matthew 1:16 "and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah."

Luke 3:23 says "Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli."

This one gets rationalised as "perhaps Heli was Mary's dad and so he was Jesus's 'Father in law"

Or how about this one. Jesus' last words (Fairly important we would think)

MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

Here's a simple error as well According to the book of Numbers 'Bats' are 'Birds' A mistake made by the divine creator?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.