ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

The dawn of a new SUDA, page-25

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

10 years ay mate? And in that 10 years did you think to try do something about management besides moan on here? (Applying this to others as well) I see a lot of people on here complaining and I understand because it’s been a Shit AF ride, no joy what so ever and we got jibbed by the old management team. I got sick of old management and tried to do something. I ask people to email me to start a group to get rid of SC.... guess what.... I didn’t receive one from you or any other of the main people on here who continually bash this company. I did receive some from some key people who then were able to put me onto more people. From there we were able to put a group together to do something about it instead of just complaining.
    Didn’t take Paul long to move him on....

I’m happy to give these guys a shot, unfortunately it’s probably too late for long term holders without putting a significant amount in to average down. There seems to be very little short term value which is why we are trying to acquire another exciting asset. Hope I’m wrong hence welcoming any optimism about this train wreck. Raising down here kills long termers but not raising ends the company.
    How positive will people be on Anagrelide update, 001 and zolpi TGA I’m unsure but I do know we don’t have time and money on our side and none of those updates bring in significant money in the short term.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.39K 414.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 384976 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 228483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.