ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

I’m not at all and if I didn’t think management were taking...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I’m not at all and if I didn’t think management were taking holders for a ride I wouldn’t have tried to do anything.
    001 deal worth millions... seen nothing. 003 results? Nothing. Artimist? Well we know how bad that ended.

I took steps towards what I thought was right, found others who agreed and they did the hard work not me. I just thought instead of being a keyboard warrior and bashing management continually I would try do something about it. I feel your frustration, as do all other holders but continually banging on about how bad management are doesn’t help one bit.... we are all angry about what has happened here. Nothing can be done now. We are low on money and if baker and hopper both walked we have nothing.

Paul hopper chose management, me and the group had zero effect on what was coming. If they had pulled this cancer deal off we would be in a very different position. Old management spent well over $20 mil and didn’t achieve much. These guys almost pulled off a potential company saver on fumes. The work in the background is big and hopefully they can get something done for all holders.

Would be great to have a win with this company just once!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.