E25 0.00% 24.5¢ element 25 limited

@hollway "Retail holders just love to spread fear so they can...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    @hollway "Retail holders just love to spread fear so they can experience the rapture of watching their investment plunge by 50%."

No, they don't, but retail that have sold their investment will be inclined to do so. Retail disillusionment doesn't affect stock price until they sell lmao. Also, I did not mention at all that you have sold, so not sure why you bring this up.

His comments don't indicate that he "doesn't like" retail at all to me. From what you have replied, it seems like you want him to say the share price reflects the "truth" and so the truth is, at head office, they are in a state of capitulation just like the share price??

In my view, the truth is that the share price is NOT reflective of what is happening on the ground, of course there will be teething issues as production gets started, no one should expect nameplate production from the get go. They are working on fixing this, which was disclosed in the recent announcements. The recent announcements have also clarified why the PFS is delayed, and there is a scoping study to come out in December for those with a more short term outlook to look forward to.
    Last edited by Otgkb: 10/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $36.63K 150.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51486 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 24755 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.