E25 9.52% 23.0¢ element 25 limited

Topic for discussion here. The current share price is taking an...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Topic for discussion here. The current share price is taking an absolute hit currently and I’d imagine all shareholders are well and truly in the red. E25 has big dreams in both the mining of manganese but also the development of the HPMSM but both seem to be lagging. The mine is currently shut down due to costing essentially paying money to mine our own material. The HPMSM plant is still up in the air with details and financing up in the air that we were led to believe would be done by now. Where too now for E25 they need to start making some moves and start finalizing details for both the mine expansion but also the Louisiana plant. When is this going to happen and how much longer do we need to sit with share prices losing day after day. We’re down close to 75% from this time last year which was already declining and we are down 90% from 3 years ago. How much further will it drop till we see a take over? At a current market cap of $55m it wouldn’t be hard for that to happen I’d imagine if a big player wanted to get into the space and skip a lot of the front end hard work the E25 has completed. Where do we think the bottom is going to be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $30.40K 137.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 134017 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.