E25 4.88% 21.5¢ element 25 limited

I also checked out trends in battery technology before buying...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    All looking pretty good for E25 with its already trademarked "ZCM" (Zero Carbon Manganese).
    I also checked out trends in battery technology before buying into E25.

Beside NCM, there are other possible elements for use in EVs and a few different element ratios in NCM batteries.

E25's latest presentation contained the following image, indicating VW (and maybe others) intend to use high manganese batteries.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3402/3402054-7721620b407bf29bdf0b062f398b4386.jpg

On the other hand, yesterday I saw the following in a WSA presentation. It indicates that maybe NCM 811 (roughly 10% Mn) will grow more than other formulations.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3402/3402042-f163fa8031e9f34f12efff7a23d843c8.jpg

I think that lower cost formulations will eventually dominate the EV battery space. Its v hard to get the cost of EVs down using lots of Nickel or Cobalt because they are higher cost and Ni and Co supply constraints would only increase the cost of Ni and Co if they were more heavily used. So lower cost high Mn batteries would seem like a good idea - as it appears to be for VW.

The other major future battery market is obviously long duration energy storage (LDES). Solar and wind won't be able to make up anywhere near 80-100% of our grids without some form of LDES.

NCM lithium batteries (e.g. Hornsdale's Tesla batteries) are great for grid stabilisation but good only for very short term storage (e.g. just over 1 hour @ 150mw).

For longer term storage we need something like pumped hydro (e.g. Snowie 2.0 or Genex (GNX) - I own some GNX shares) but it takes a very long time to build pumped hydro and many places don't have good locations.

Other forms of LDES are obviously being developed, but are mostly not yet ready for market and/or not price competitive.

Creating green ammonia from green hydrogen (solar/wind electrolysing water), storing it and and using the ammonia to generate electricity when the sun doesn't shine or wind blow has promise.

Some other interesting possibilities include AMBRI's liquid batteries (Calcium and Antimony). In building my EV battery portfolio I bought shares in Red River (RVR) they produce Au and Cu but also have good Antimony deposits.

One other technology that we owners of E25 may be interested to follow is Manganese Hydrogen batteries.https://energy.stanford.edu/storagex-initiative/projects/grand-challenges-energy-storage/long-duration-energy-storage

A long post but I hope it's informative. I'd be interested in your perspectives?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $36.55K 181.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10623 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 8505 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.