E25 2.44% 20.0¢ element 25 limited

The Dawn of EV, page-351

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    A lot of the cost base will be fully variable, for example Logistics is 1/3rd of the operating cost and will be paid on a $/t trucked basis - therefore we are at very little or no risk of blowing out PFS as a result of the contract here.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect the same for mining costs as we are using a mining contractor (say another 1/3rd of our cost base) - there might be things like stand-down rates and minimum hour machine charges which could be a burden until production is at 100% but the majority will likely be paid on a $/TMM basis.

That leaves processing & G&A - processing will be semi-variable, power/diesel for example depends on how often & hard you're running the plant. G&A is likely to be mostly fixed. So lets say 1/4 of the total cost base is fixed and 3/4 is fully variable - so until we have hit our nameplate production we are exposed to that fixed cost.

Using our PFS numbers ($4.06/dmtu) even at only 75% production we would cost ~$4.40/dmtu (+/- 10%) based on my logic above that 75% of costs are variable, meaning we are still profitable against the PFS and current Mn price. (I took $4.06/dmtu from the original PFS doc, i think costs reduced in the latest update).

Once we hit nameplate production, the exposure to those fixed costs disappear - so from that point on I would expect to see us on or near the PFS costs. I would have said 3-6months for that, which is kind of now (announcement JB???), so September quarterly is likely to be a little higher than our 'BAU' costs (but I believe still profitable) and December quarterly probably the first real look in to how close we are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $43.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $13.12K 64.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 485354 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 13766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.