E25 2.44% 20.0¢ element 25 limited

The Dawn of EV, page-406

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    In order to fulfill the plans, E25 has to ship or deliver approx. 27,000 - 30,000 tons of manganese concentrate to OMH every month.
    The manganese concentrate that is now being produced and delivered is only an intermediate step (Stage 1) anyway - the first figures / margins on this will be available at the end of October. Stage 2 and Stage 3 will be even more interesting.
    The publication of the PFS for battery-compatible manganese is eagerly awaited (also by me) and should also have a (very) positive effect on the share price.
    I am still very confident that the course of E25 can multiply from the current level!

Because E25 actually has all the prerequisites to become a major player on the market:

- You are already a producer of manganese concentrate and generate cash flow
    - Start-up difficulties during the commissioning of the new plant should be overcome and production could now be continued at a correspondingly higher speed

- Upcoming PFS study for battery-compatible manganese - please keep in mind that E25 had already written a scoping study on this topic in 2018. This could not / was not published because the ASX considered this study to be far too bullish for such a small-cap company (because E25 only had an MK of around AUD $ 10 MILLION in 2018) - prices for manganese sulfate are since then increased again many times over!

-In the future, you could accordingly generate income from 3 different sources (manganese concentrate for steel production, battery-compatible manganese and even high-purity manganese HPEMM)
    - Current suppliers for manganese sulphate are for the most part in South Africa and China
    - E25 is produced in a legally secure country - companies / car manufacturers usually prefer this
    - Butcherbird is not even fully explored, there are still many open zones in all directions
    - E25 can guarantee very good environmental standards for the production of its products

All of these arguments that I have listed mean that I will not be influenced by the current consolidation of the share price and will continue not to sell a single share, as I definitely consider prices in the range of 5 - 10 AUD to be possible!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.