E25 5.71% 33.0¢ element 25 limited

The Dawn of EV, page-525

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    That's correct, I believe stage 1 is well and truly priced in, probably even overvalued to be fair. They have a 40 year mine life so no upside there. We all know they are not going to run it anytime soon. The low Capex 40 year mine life contributes to the huge IRR making it look better than it is imo.

But in saying that, who knows how big the upside will be from here.. I'm expecting once E25 hits it straps in getting involved with the electric revolution. Growth could be parabolic. It also has green credentials with its mining methods.

it's comforting to know that we have cash starting to come in to fund the company for the next stages.

Some finance will be required for the later stages but probably in the form of debt rather than equity raising. This offers shareholders fantastic leverage from here in out with little fear of being extremely diluted given we are making money and have such a tight register.

Given instos saw great buying in the last raise means I'm happy to buy at these levels and have been watching the price action for a few months.

In regards to their product for EVs this space is rapidly evolving. So provided E25 are on the ball and remain progressing I see huge potential.

BSX for example is to have a downstream refinery tailored for different companies needs, but they also don't know exactly what they'll be producing. For EVs right now they are set to make NCM811 for batteries, 8 parts nickel, 1 part cobalt, 1 part manganese. They said by the time they are in production it could be NCM955, 9 parts nickel, 0.5 Co and Mn.

As long as management keep trucking on I'm more than happy to park some money here and not worried at all about an update. Doesn't look like they have much history of missing deadlines given how much they have achieved so far.

Wouldn't mind giving hang gliding a crack! That's the one. Get ya knees in the breeze @twouptom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.