E25 1.14% 22.3¢ element 25 limited

The Dawn of EV, page-593

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes, you don‘t read me complaining…So, your assumption of me being content, is right. ;-)

But a lot alone costs more here than a mansion in your area. And I already live in a rural area 100 kms away from the next big city. For that reason, it’s really nothing more than an extra.

Don‘t forget that Germany is quite densely populated, which can also become a huge problem for a project like the lithium extraction that VUL is planning in the Rhine Ridge.
    I have been following the stock quite closely but am not yet convinced, whether it’s the right time to buy into it.
    The company website published recently, that they were hiring geologists with good PR experience to convince locals not to protest or sue against the project. In fact, even some local politicians seem to be in opposition to the project, as the water would be extracted right from underneath their towns.
    Even if the project will eventually be permitted, these local protests could delay the whole project for several years (local protest is taken seriously, bureaucracy is slow here and the environmental departments are quite fastidious for accuracy). In the best case, the stock could go sideways for some years.
    But, on a positive note, the Green Party of the state of Baden-Württemberg is backing the project.
    I have the overall impression that this project is even more hyped in Australia than in Germany, which is an interesting development.
    Despite all the disadvantages it’s an interesting project, which has one crucial advantage:
    Location! Location! Location!
    If they succed in producing lithium in Southern Germany ,in the heart of the automotive industry, it will be an enormous success.

But enough of off topic, let’s all hope that the PFS of E25 will be a huge success!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $48.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $6.632K 29.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 149833 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 1722 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.