E25 2.22% 22.0¢ element 25 limited

@Asil:The development of the share price of E25 is of course a...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    @Asil:

The development of the share price of E25 is of course a bit frustrating at the moment, because due to the good news in recent months (all goals were achieved on time, entry of a Swiss fund at 2.20 AUD, first deliveries to OMH, patent application, etc.) no increase in the Course could be brought about.The trick here at E25 is not to give up too early and hold the stock for the medium term.

There are many examples where a stock consolidated over many months and then exploded upwards with good news - for E25 that would be a PFS for battery manganese and / or a purchase agreement with a carmaker or manufacturer of batteries.

Let us remember Piedmont Lithium, which after a purchase agreement with a car manufacturer (Tesla) increased tenfold within a few days and still have a market capitalization of AUD 1,165 billion, although they will not produce until 2024/2025 and currently have no income.
    It could be the same here with our E25, which is why I think you should be patient. The following is also clearly communicated by E25:

"Discussions underway in relation to potential offtake partners in this segment..."

Should an agreement with a major automaker or battery manufacturer be published, we will quickly see higher rates in other regions (8-10 AUD) here.
    Let's not forget that E25 is already a debt-free producer with a huge resource and therefore has a completely different negotiating position with future partners than if one were a simple explorer who has not yet had to prove himself.

So let's not forget: Because E25 actually has all the prerequisites to become a major player on the market:

1. - You are already a producer of manganese concentrate and generate cash flow
    2. - The system is running well and will even be expanded in the next few months
    3. - Upcoming PFS study for battery-compatible manganese - please keep in mind that E25 had already written a scoping study on this topic in 2018. But this could not / could not be published because the ASX considered this study to be far too bullish for such a small-cap company (because E25 only had an MK of around AUD $ 10 MILLION in 2018)
    4. - prices for manganese sulfate are since then increased again many times over!
    5. -In the future, you could accordingly generate income from 3 different sources (manganese concentrate for steel production, battery-compatible manganese and even high-purity manganese HPEMM)
    6. - Current suppliers for manganese sulphate are mostly in South Africa and China
    7. - E25 is produced in a legally secure country
    8. - companies / car manufacturers usually prefer this
    9. - Butcherbird is not even fully explored, there are still many open zones in all directions
    10. - E25 can guarantee very good environmental standards for the production of its products

With all these prospects, I am still very patient, I am happy to accept this current consolidation of the share and continue to wait until the next milestones have been reached

You write:

"The Company needs more exposure, they have to invest in marketing, being mentioned in even international Stock publications…"

That is not completely right. In Germany, a very important shareholder market, E25 is already very well known and is currently recommended for purchase by 3 major stock market magazines. In addition, it is much more important to me that E25 does not unnecessarily invest the existing money in Investor Realtions, especially since they are already very well known in Australia and Germany and various publications regularly report on E25, but that the money is used operationally to achieve the next goals can (as in the past).
    The attention will rise of its own accord if E25 were to publish a possible purchase agreement with a large carmaker or battery manufacturer. There is NO need for paid push letters!

I wish all of us continued success with E25 !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $47.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $35.32K 156.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 2127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.