E25 2.44% 20.0¢ element 25 limited

The Dawn of EV, page-808

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Why should E25 issue an update regarding the announced PFS just because you are impatient?

E25 has clearly stated the time frame for the publication of the PFS several times:

The PFS is to be published by the end of 2021 - that is, this year. Just be patient, because here the principle applies to me that it is not the speed of the PFS that has priority, but the quality of the PFS.

I fully agree with rajotel's statement:"The quarterly report is the big one for me. We need to show that we are shipping ore at a reasonable profit."

My Opinion:

If the first quarter figures of E25 as the producer of the first 2 deliveries, which should be published by the end of next week, turn out good and should at least be in line with expectations, everything is fine and great!

I am very impatient myself and hope for the best. But there is no point in constantly raising expectations just because personal impatience is great.

I have great confidence in the entire management of E25 and trust that they know exactly what to do.

If all goals are achieved step by step, we will all benefit from them in the end.

And in the end it is tactically better if you don't publish all the good news right away, but instead make the quality / new news clear to the market step by step.
    That's why I hope that E25 will publish good quarterly figures shortly, then a good PFS in December and then in the next year an acceptance agreement with a carmaker / battery manufacturer and DFS - step by step, so that the price gets used to the higher prices and the Markt considers this higher valuation to be justified with the next milestones.

It all takes a little longer, but everything is much more sustainable and makes the foundation of E25 even stronger than it already is?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $43.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $13.12K 64.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 485354 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 13766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.