EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Hi Pav, Great insights and I share your hope for a financing...

1. 301 Posts.
    Hi Pav,

Great insights and I share your hope for a financing deal that involves a cornerstone partner to shift demand; exposing us to risk-averse investors. I don't have enough investing years under my belt to draw comparisons to Kibaran but with all the unique factors going on macroeconomically and microeconomically, I'd be surprised if I don't look back on the confluence of these factors and the experience itself as being unique.

I was fascinated by your point "... I would exercise some caution on expecting a quick re-rate or picking the timing of it ...". I don't disagree with it, but I think it's symptomatic of emotional fatigue (that I feel too) which could lead current shareholders' analysis to be overly-pessimistic now against the fundamentals.

More specifically, I think current investors have been classically conditioned to believe that the share price won't rise when good news occurs during the last twelve months. I think this point is important because shareholders have been conditioned within a risk-seeking/neutral supply/demand environment which is not representative of the demand/supply ratio that should exist in an assumptive post-financing world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.