PDN 1.68% $13.47 paladin energy ltd

the day after the big day...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Well... an interesting day. I think it is fair to assume that once the events of today get fully digested it can be reasonably assumed that tomorrow will bring further gains. I truly believe there will be no looking back now and any small dips will not last long before they get swallowed up. There are just so many good reasons to like the upside to Paladin. The tough times have really made the company sort its affairs out BIG TIME. The cost reactions, strategic relationships, investments in to other prospects, the write downs... the list goes on... all the other assets and future production sites will get noticed again and thought about... the upside is huge and the BIG risks Paladin has taken during the worst down turn since the 1930's will pay off massively in this new bull run. This one will be extended as the geoenergypolitical stars have aligned. It has taken this long globally for the powers to be to get nuclear and the public ready. Paladin has played its cards very well, intentionally or not... it has got itself highly geared for the long term. Those involved now for the long haul will have a big benefit coming. It will be worth topping up periodically as it will accelerate exponentially over the next 10 years. For me this in generational opportunity. I also feel the same on rare earths now but its not so clear cut yet.

As to tomorrows close... will say over 65c.

Investing long term.

My thoughts and opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.47
Change
-0.230(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $4.020B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.62 $13.70 $13.42 $22.52M 1.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32179 $13.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.50 5101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.