NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

Appreciate your opinion since you do not own this stockIf you...

1. 10,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222

Appreciate your opinion since you do not own this stock

If you put your money where your mouth is, and then your independent opinion can be tested.

Although I own this stock, I do not blindly believe what it is said by the company and posters in this forum. I use my own judgement. Therefore, I often laugh at posters who vowed to be loyal or faithful to a speculative stock until the end of the world. Lol. Nobody knows the future and future is uncertain. Everyone financial circumstance will change over time and the world keeps changing.

However, if the members of directors have invested a lot of their personal money into this stock, at least it signals to me that they want this company to be successful. Everyone knows that future is uncertain therefore we must review our investment decision regularly. As an investor, I do not want to fall in love into particular stock and become fanatics. I like different opinions and I do criticize the management if I consider that they made a wrong decision e.g., buybacks. Finally, they did cancel it. This shows that the management was willing to listen to criticisms and feedback. This is a good sign.

In my personal opinion, this company is more likely to be taken over by other large companies before production. Others may disagree with my personal opinion. It is fine with me. Please remember a free market with capitalism system i.e.. the Rich get richer therefore less richer needs to work with richer to enjoy win win outcome.

If you would like to help others, please spend your time to help poor people. Please make your life more meaningful rather than spending time to going around trying to be the smartest person.

This is not an investment advice. Gain or loss is in your own hands. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $5.986K 21.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.