AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

the day before the announcement

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    So this is assuming the announcement is good, and the share price responds accordingly....

there will be some people who sell the day before the announcement. We don't know when the announcement will be, or if it will make the share price increase drastically.

None the less, the day may be soon... it may be tomorrow. We are in August. We are are in early 3rd quarter for another 2 weeks or so. If guidance is met, there will be a demo (and would have to be an announcement) in the next 2 weeks or so. If guidance is out a bit, and 2 weeks pass with no announcement, then it will be mid August with 6 weeks remaining until the end of the quarter. The announcement could be any day in either of the scenarios.

We live in interesting times.

GLTA holders.

It has been tempting for me to sell and buy back over the last few days, as the price seems to be drifting lower, but if I did that, I would reset the 12 months I have to wait for my CGT to get a 50% discount, so it just makes sense to hold, rather than time the market.

My last purchase was last financial year, and I hope that in FY 2017-18 or late FY 2016-17 I can choose to sell my AKP shares for a hefty profit and keep around 3/4 of the gain, rather than selling within 12 months and only keeping around 1/2 the gain.

Anyone else in this position?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.