WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

But with cryptos, as with SH in the likes of OBJ, the only...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    But with cryptos, as with SH in the likes of OBJ, the only losers are those that sell, and I note the cryptos have (A) Recovered and (B) stabilized.

We must have a different definition of stable. Bitcoin for example hasn't been stable since probably November. Still getting wild daily swings. If you had a stock that traded that wildly for so long you'd have gone google-eyed. Still way over-heated imo, dead cat bounces atm. But again well done for picking the moves yourself.

When some good info comes to hand or perhaps a new Ann with a different partner, then we start the steady 10 bag from 3.5 cents to the El Dorado of ABDM's 35 cents!

That's a $630mill marketcap. Unlikely any time soon. Yes it has stabilised but is still very close to multi year lows.

Meanwhile, our new director and interim chairman bought in at 5 cents, so he is 30 percent down, and has some personal incentive to see OBJ's SP rise like a Phoenix from the ashes...

Plenty of directors in history have bought and lost on investments in their own company. Of course it is better to see directors aligned to shareholder interests and Schapera's purchase last June was welcome.

I think holders' patience has been tested long enough and I think by Christmas 2018 we should have something to celebrate about.

If we don't have something to celebrate I'll be questioning the business model for sure. I'd expect to have a fair idea well before Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.