DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

There are/were tons of shareholders in DEG with the same avg....

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    There are/were tons of shareholders in DEG with the same avg. low price under 10 cents. Right now these shareholders are being replaced. Its been short term pain but better for long term price support.

Can hardly blame some of theses Aussie longs selling out when the price floundered for years under the .05 to .10c range. The Aussies seem very surprised when anyone offers them anything close to fair value for their shares. While, I think DEG management, for a junior, is pretty decent, most investors are conditioned to horrible management.

One thing, I think my Aussie friends are missing is the support of Kirkland and the importance of their investment. DEG is funded through the end of 2018 and lets assume the Conglomerate story continues to be inconclusive. (ie. adding positive and negative data points as different companies bring forward results) This next year will be the turning point for DEG and the days of doing cheap placements are over. You can also count on Kirkland to participate in those placements - at least over the next year. We'll be doing placements at a price higher than our 52 week high in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.