KAR 1.64% $1.80 karoon energy ltd

the day, page-31

1. 57 Posts.
    Pear, how exactly are shareholders getting screwed ? As I see it, as a shareholder myself, I'd rather be in a suspension awaiting a potential favourable outcome than be at the mercy of shorters driving the sp even further down.

While I do have some sympathy for what you have been saying, it may really help if you explained to the forum what exactly you mean when say that you are being "prevented from trading" ? If you are indeed long on KAR (and you have quite emphatically denied any knowledge of shorting), how were you intending to make any money by trading KAR given the situation it is in at the moment. Were you expecting that the sp would miraculously go up despite any positive news ? I would suggest that the more credible supposition would be that you are short on this stock and stuck in a position where you cannot close out your position. But then, you have no idea how to short stocks so clearly that cannot be the case, can it ? Can you see why there's a lack of appreciation of your protestations here ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
-0.030(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.83 $1.80 $4.171M 2.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 100630 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 27900 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.