KAR 0.00% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

the day, page-41

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Pkhatri

I'll spell it out for you and your 15 green approvals. Look at your first sentence. Read it very carefully and see if you and your fellow 15 posters see where you are making the mistake.

If you believe that the announcement is good, then it will be the classical trap for shorters. They have to buy back in. A good announcement will trap them in at having to re-buy at a higher price. Or am I missing the point of what a shorter is?
    If you are long and believe in the value which surely will come out, why are you worried about fluctuations?

You can supposition as much as you like, the fact is that I would not know how to short. Who the hell am I going to borrow shares from? My opinion on shorting is that it should be banned. Full stop.

Are you saying that I am not prevented from trading? How do you know what I bought my shares at? Am I in a winning or losing position? Do you know? "Making money" is not always about making a profit, but also from cutting your losses.

If you guys believe that the suspension is going to save us from a tsunami if the announcement is bad, then I think you are kidding yourself. Conversely, if the announcement is good, do you not think that the price would not recover irrespective of shorters?

I am advocating share holders rights here, which you guys just don't seem to grasp.

Feel free to give me 15 thumps down.

Regards

pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.