KAR 0.27% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

Oh and boy blunder,Yeah - we actually have money INVESTED - some...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Oh and boy blunder,

Yeah - we actually have money INVESTED - some quite a lot - we are all waiting with baited breath for the announcement so we can all simply 'pat each other on the back' - that is uppermost in everyone who actually has skin in the game ( real skin - not pretend cyber games)

To be able to rush back onto Hot Copper and say 'I TOLD YOU SO' It is just so much more important than anything else

As you state you come here for entertainment - we all know it isn't to provide substances - or logic ...a few cuts and paste articles - and when they don't suit your thoughts - you interpret them so they do!

I like people like dangerous and Pear and jalaz etc jumping on here they put their chin up and have a say and actual make a counter argument - funny isn't it -

CEO _ i wouldn't be too depressed if KAR never saw the light of day - as long as the $ was reasonable.

But then again Trading Halts invariably end in tears - so i have my big box of tissues the 500 pack right next to my keyboard.

I am going to be as close as i can to the keyboard - just in the hope i can say " I Told you so" - it is what it is all about being right in the cyber world.... people with money ACTUALLY INVESTED are only worried about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.498B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.88 $1.86 $5.061M 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25493 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 54387 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.