COE 2.56% 19.0¢ cooper energy limited

EL I have to agree with you the market is looking very very...

1. 20,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2032
    EL

I have to agree with you the market is looking very very crappy. But the further it falls the more more my fear of a Big correction falls. I still think we have perhaps another 10 or so percent in the Aussie market as long as we dont enter a viscious cycle which will take us lower. This will happen if our prpoerty markets softens quickly which

I am not sure what else you hold other than CVN, however if you use the same fundamental balanced analysis you have used with COE. I would suggest you hold a good portfolio.

In these times deep value stocks are best as they provide some psychological comfort that the price is a mispricing of value, afterall if the market was perfectly rational there would be no room for profits.

I dont see a quick turnaround for anything at present. A few weeks ago the oilers where moving up and COE had fallen behind. many of these have come off 15-20% now so I think if cooper moves to the low to mid 50s it will be in line with the other oil stocks.

Looks like the announcement did not come out by the timefrmae I suggested - need to be careful in trying to interpret other comments around timing in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $501.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $159.3K 828.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 584330 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 262133 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.