TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

I think the following. Based solely on my experience in the...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I think the following. Based solely on my experience in the industry and on “ No “ solid information from TIE.
    I think if gold production was going very well, there would have been an announcement trumpeting February’s production. As there wasn’t , I reckon Febs production was less than expectation. Either due to lower than forecast grades or lower plant throughput. I’d opt for the former rather than the later.
    They will be hoping to have a “ blinder “ of a month in March , to make up for it, and show improvement , before the release of the Q1 production report in mid-April. Hence the lack of info.
    if we assume the design monthly production should be circa 20, 000 ozs per month ( 240000 pa) then a reasonable production profile for a trouble free startup , given a Mid Jan first pour would be Jan 4000 ozs, Feb 10,000 ozs , March 16000 ozs ,say 30,000 ozs for the quarter.

i suspect it will be less than this.

there may not be a major problem, mines don’t always start up perfectly , takes time to iron out problems. Can’t say without information.

I dont think power will be the issue, genset or mains , they will be pushing throughput to the max from Day 1 , irrespective of ASIC.

all only my own opinion gents, and your opinions are equally valid. Opinions being like a..holes, everyone has one

TIE have had a fantastic start, a mine built, on time and budget , and now they are a gold producer. So they already have done better than 98 % of gold explorers.

CAI are a good example of a mine where things have gone totally pear shaped after production started.

I don’t think TIE are in the same boat, and I have considerable skin in the game also @swoody183

but I can help thinking the perfect run may have hit a snag.

and what a great Takeover opportunity that presents.

a single announcement by TIE would end all speculation. That it hasn’t come feeds my suspicions.

IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.