FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Hi Beisha, The SP is now going to be dominated by the...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi Beisha,

The SP is now going to be dominated by the uncertainty of what FAR may or may not pull off. It'll also have a brief fling with the RISK report.

This, as Phillip321 stated above, is the most exciting opportunity for FAR to really step up into the Big Game. So if they don't/can't make a go of it, there's likely to be some disappointed holders.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that FAR MUST take this opportunity. Otherwise they will be cementing our position as an inconsequential, minor JV partner; a price taker and not a price maker. I know that description may offend some fanatics here, but that's really what FAR is in the eyes of Big Oil.

So Yes; I see some potentially pretty good upside with the Risk report and 'the Deal'*. But if management cant do something with the pre-emptive, I, for one, will be very disappointed.

Cheers,

* of course I'd bloody well say this! I'm invested, I'm long, I'm biased as hell and no one should believe or act on anything I say! GODIT?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.