FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

And I hope they will be smart stealth, feisty, cold and ruthless...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    And I hope they will be smart stealth, feisty, cold and ruthless with anybody who wishes to approach them. From what Hardmano now stated FAR management was caught by surprise by the sudden WPL move. Time to return the favour and not give an inch UNLESS it is HUGELY to the benefit of FAR and its shareholders as a whole. WPL showed their hand.. they acted in normal business fashion as can be expected in this industry... No room for any pussyfooting with anyone from hereon in. If it means the Kazakhs who may want to get a foothold and are prepared to pay a massive premium for.. then so be it..

Amazing, days ago everyone were still regurgitating the same stuff (RISC news, Resources upgrade, DOC, cappers, manipulators ) over and over.. so much so that the FAR thread almost became non-existent. How quickly the scenery has changed.. love it.

Good luck.

And message to the FAR team.... NO mercy!!. They (COP CNE and now WPL.. and whoever else might still enter the fray) have shown no mercy (as can be expected), equally they deserve none. This is the business environment. Extended period of SP capping and manipulation might yet spring a further surprise on FAR management. Stay stealthy, bold, cold and ruthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.